An international provider of turnkey large-scale solar PV projects is in search of a determined Civil Site Manager with exceptional technical and people skills to join their team.
If you are the ideal candidate for this role you will have proven experience planning, managing and executing all civil aspects of large utility scale PV projects which require technical, design and structural problem-solving input. Furthermore, you will have a keen knowledge of construction quality metrics, fault finding on as built drawings, geometric design and analysis, as well as tender processes and requirements. You will find yourself planning the layout for site infrastructure, liaising closely with all relevant stakeholders as well as supervising contractors from time to time.
In order to exceed on your KPI’s you must have a depth of knowledge in civil designs as you ensure that the projects roll out according to the required specifications. If you are driven by producing exceptional results within tight deadlines, and have a keen eye for detail, then you will thoroughly enjoy this fantastic opportunity.
- Civil Diploma/Degree is an absolute must
- In depth understanding of solar PV plant construction, including accesses roads, drainage, foundations, mounting structures and site buildings
- REIPP exposure is highly beneficial
- Supervision or managerial experience is a must have
- Strong ability to work in teams and write professional reports