Our client, a reputable EPC company in the Renewable Energy sector is in search of a driven and goal orientated Site Manager with strong experience in utility scale solar PV project construction from an electrical perspective.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an in-depth understanding of all site-based electrical procedures and requirements as you will be responsible for monitoring electrical construction, testing and commissioning activities to ensure an impeccable standard of outputs and compliance with industry regulations. You will be responsible for the electrical project contractors, project team and ensuring that the project is constructed and completed within set timelines and budget. You will find yourself reporting directly to the Project Manager. Furthermore, you will exhibit strong leadership and management skills with keen attention to detail and having previous knowledge on REIPPPP and project stakeholder engagement, would be highly beneficial.
This is an exciting and testing project, whereby you will jet set your renewable energy career forward with the large-scale project experience you will receive - you will find this role both challenging and incredibly rewarding as you grow within this fast-growing dynamic company.
- Electrical Engineering Qualification (NDip/BTech preferred)
- Electrical exposure, specifically in the completion of utility-scale PV sites
- Proven ability to write detailed reports and be detailed orientated
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Projects
- Previous experience in Renewable Energy industry specifically working on Solar PV projects preferred
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills non-negotiable
- Proven leadership skills and ability to take initiative with a technical mind-set, not afraid to stand up to sub-contractors to maintain quality work
- Enjoys the dynamic environment of a start-up and putting systems into place