The ideal candidate will be part of a small team of highly qualified professionals focused across Sub-Saharan Africa and will be required to support the partners in market analysis and deal origination, due-diligence of potential portfolio companies and monitoring of portfolio companies.
If you can perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities, be a proactive problem solver, be a critical thinker and work independently, then this position is ideal.
Proven experience in investment/finance in the energy sector and willing to travel (Internationally) is a must.
- Degree/Diploma in Economics/finance, Engineering or Sciences or similar field with an excellent academic track
- Must have strong financial modelling skills
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Experience in client management
- Are self-motivated, autonomous, ambitious and detail oriented
- Have great communication and expression skills (oral and written)
- Kenyan or other EAC citizen
Our client, an investment firm based in Nairobi, invests in SMEs active in electricity generation and distribution with a focus in developing and financing access to electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa.