An international provider of turnkey large-scale solar PV projects is in search of a determined Mechanical Site Manager with exceptional technical and people skills to join their team.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for providing technical mechanical expertise during the setting up, completing and commissioning of the plant. It would be expected of you to produce the highest quality and efficiency in the safest manner and add great value to the team with your excellent technical and methodical skills, ensuring a well-rounded scope of your work. You would furthermore be involved in resolving quality deviations (de-snagging) to ensure smooth handover of the plant.
If you have a sharp and enquiring mind, enjoy being absolutely methodical and accurate, and feel that you can add value in a fast paced and exciting working environment, then this is just the job for you.
- Mechanical or Mechatronic Diploma/Degree
- In depth understanding of solar PV systems, including the structures, tracking systems and other mechanical components/equipment
- REI4P exposure is highly beneficial
- Supervision or managerial experience is a must have
- Strong ability to work in teams and write professional reports