Our client, an EPC and O&M giant within the renewable energy industry is looking for a technically driven and energetic Quality Control Inspector who has a keen eye for detail.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within the electrical/electronic and wind/rotatory equipment energy sector and exhibit strong technical acumen. Preferably you will have worked on wind turbines, with keen knowledge on every step of the installation lifecycle, including the procedural processes of turbine assembly during construction. Your role during the project will be to ensure that both ingoing and outgoing inspections are carefully performed and prior to sign-off, only the best work is conducted by installation teams.
If you are methodical in your thought process, consistently maintain a high standard of detailed work activity and have a keen technical understanding of how to assemble or perform detailed maintenance on a wind turbine, then you are the person we are looking for!
- BTech/NDip Electrical or similar qualification
- QC / QA certificate preferred
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the wind energy industry
- Willingness to live on site on a rotational basis is non-negotiable
- Strong document recording and reporting skills
- Active with the ability to work at heights is key
- Valid Drivers’ license - Travel required to sites