Renewable Energy Recruiter
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
AltGen offers recruitment, consulting and employment services with a core focus on recruitment for renewable energy and sustainability-related companies in Africa. Our cleantech recruitment agency is based in Cape Town and our objective is to assist job seekers to develop their careers in our area of expertise.
With an experienced and passionate team with over 100 years of combined experience, AltGen plays an integral role in the South African renewable energy and sustainability industry. We operate throughout the African continent in both anglophone and francophone regions and are rapidly expanding globally. WIth entities in South Africa, Kenya, and Mauritius, we have a direct impact on the continental energy industry.
Our recruitment agency technology focal points for skills include; Solar | Wind | Renewable Energy | Biogas | Biomass | Energy Management | Energy Efficiency | Green Buildings | Green Tech | Photovoltaics | Energy Storage | Battery Systems | Off-grid | Hydro | CSP | CPV | IoT | AI | AgriTech | FinTech.
Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a renewables recruiter to join our talent acquisition team. You will be bright and passionate about people, the planet and job creation and will be prepared to partner and grow with us through bringing with you a combination of skills and attributes.
As a Renewable Energy Recruiter, your objectives will be to connect companies to the right skills that will enable their growth objectives and in turn drive an ROI for them. Attributes which will make you the perfect fit for this role include:
- SALES and TARGET (KPI) focused – happy to work under pressure and driven by exceeding your sales targets!!!!!!
- Relationship driven – it is pivotal that you are a peoples person, an ability to build longlasting and deep relationships with clients and candidates is key.
- Information repository and researching – you must have an inquisitive mind and a strong analytical and problem-solving nature to deliver on your objectives.
- Able to connect the dots – an ability to understand the nuances of a client’s needs and the skills that are available to meet these needs.
- Reporting skills – you will be responsible for collating activity-related statistics that ensure full visibility on the productivity pipeline.
- Process efficiency – by being in the centre of activity with clear visibility on the pipeline you will be relied upon to ensure that our processes have a few ‘clicks’ as possible by being robust yet extremely efficient.
- 2+ years in a sales, marketing or engineering-related role
- A degree in finance, engineering, marketing or commerce degree
- Must have a passion for clean technologies and driving climate-neutral activities across Africa
- Strong negotiation skills as well as written (reporting skills)
- Customer-centric focus
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, and if you feel you are ready to grow your career as a Renewable Energy Recruiter, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.