Are you an analytical and intellectual professional with a keen eye for finance in Renewables? Do you want to bolster your career in renewable energy infrastructure, specifically for emerging markets? Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity just for you!
An international renewable energy player who has offices in South Africa’s Mother City, is looking for an Executive Investment Manager to join their transaction team. The company focuses on financing across the project value chain, and the ideal candidate for this once in a lifetime job opportunity will find themselves growing the company – from sourcing, due diligence, developing, negotiating contracts right through to closing deals for their African projects. You will be a role model to the junior investment team and analysts, providing leadership on all matters regarding identifying investment opportunities, closing the processing loops and ensuring smooth coordination between departments. You will also be a revered communicator, able to bring on new clients and present investment proposals in a persuasive manner. As a senior member to the team, you will be responsible for post engagement activities and ensuring best practices are always adhered to.
If this sounds like the career move you have been waiting for, send us your CV and we will be in touch!
- Honours degree in Finance or similar
- MBA is ideal
- 9+ years’ experience, specifically within the Private Equity or Investment Banking space (renewable energy experience is highly advantageous)
- Excellent financial modelling, forecasting and reporting skills
- Highly analytical with a problem-solving attitude
- Top class management skills
- Ability to speak additional languages is advantageous
- MS Office and verbal skills are a must