Standard Microgrid is seeking an extremely well organised Human Resources Administrator who has great attention to detail. The ideal candidate has experience in a similar role with comparable responsibilities and has enthusiasm for working in the field of renewable energy and a desire to learn the various aspects of the microgrid business.
Experience in a Human Resources Administrative role
Relevant professional qualifications
To coordinate the employee recruitment, hiring, induction, performance management, employee morale, timekeeping, payroll and termination processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Extremely well organized with a great attention to detail.
- Intelligent and eager to learn.
- Ability to develop human resources management content for complex Standard Operating Procedures.
- Resourceful, hardworking and above all a very strong commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to all Standard Microgrid human resources files
- Fluent in English, Bemba and Nyanja both in written and oral communications.
- Candidate should possess a valid Driver's License.