Você é apaixonado pela indústria solar na África e ajuda as empresas neste espaço a acelerar o acesso à energia através da tecnologia limpa?
Are you fluent in Portuguese? Do you have a knack for business development and marketing? Do you want to start your career with Africa's Solar Industry Association?
AFSIA is currently recruiting for a lusophone Community Manager to support its members and followers’ community based in Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe and Equatorial Guinea with the full range of AFSIA services in their mother tongue. One of the mandates of AFSIA is to inform the community of solar professionals about the latest news and developments in the industry. AFSIA conducts a continuous market watch and concentrates projects’ and companies’ information in order to provide the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry trends to its members. Moreover, AFSIA provides a set of dedicated business support services to its members to help them reach more customers, grow their footprint and develop more sustainable businesses.
- Be the AFSIA point of the contact for all lusophone community and corporate members - WHICH MEANS YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN PORTUGUESE
- Conduct daily market watch through various information sources
- Update and maintain social media platforms with up-to-date solar news
- Engage solar professionals to collect and share project and company information data (email, phone, personal meeting)
- Present findings and progress in weekly meetings
- Carry out data management and analysis for AFSIA presentations and publications
- Support the editing of the Annual Solar Outlook report
- Participate to and attend industry events
- Native Portuguese speaker with excellent writing and speaking skills; fluency in either French or English is a must; fluency in French and English is a clear plus
- Fresh graduate or young professional with keen interest for the solar energy industry (no prior experience with solar required)
- Capable to absorb large volumes of information and synthesize clearly
- Familiar with social media platforms and dedicated Googler
- Comfortable in reaching out and communicating with strangers, both by email and phone
- Already based in Rwanda
- Prior experience with community and social media management is a plus
The position is full-time and based in Kigali - THUS YOU MUST BE BASED IN RWANDA.
Pós-graduação ou jovem profissional com grande interesse pelo setor de energia solar (não é necessária experiência prévia com energia solar)
Familiar com plataformas de mídia social e com o Googler dedicado
Confortável e se comunicar com estranhos, por e-mail e telephone
Já localizado em Ruanda
Experiência anterior com gerenciamento de comunidade e mídia social é uma vantagem
Falante nativo de português com excelentes habilidades de escrita e fala; a fluência em francês ou inglês é essencial; fluência em francês e inglês é uma clara vantage
Capacidade de absorver grandes volumes de informação e sintetizar claramente