An established international renewable energy firm is looking for a skilled, technical Overhead Line Supervisor to join their top-class, passionate team.
If you are the ideal candidate for this role, you will have a depth of knowledge in medium to high voltage overhead lines mainly for substations, as well as proven site supervision experience, with a minimum of 3+ years.
You will need to use your exemplary understanding of electrical designs and diagrams to ensure that project works comply with the required specifications and the scope of works. In addition, you will be able to easily read and interpret and enforce these designs on site. You will find yourself managing project processes and the contracts for substation and medium to high voltage power transmission lines. Furthermore, you will use your keen ability to ensure project are deployed without a snitch; especially when it comes to the site work, construction and quality monitoring. Your duties will include and are not limited to, ensuring the adherence to the OHS Act, company processes and procedures (ISO), environmental legislation during construction, providing a project plan and the required time schedules, quality management plans, safety and environmental plans, project costing and estimates! You will be the key to getting the projects going, from the procurement of equipment, machinery, and the necessary construction accessories. You will find yourself managing and mitigating risks, leading the team and supervising the sub-contractors, making sure that the best quality work is always achieved.
If you have a passion for renewables, enjoy having a hands-on approach as you get stuck into projects, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for – apply NOW!
• NDip or BTech will be considered if you have excellent experience under your belt
• Must have proven project experience
• Knowledge of MV to HV overhead lines is not negotiable
• Excellent supervision and team management skills (team of 15 plus)
• Excellent knowledge of OHS Act, ISO, environmental requirements and regulatory requirements
• Ability to speak additional languages is advantageous
• Must be willing to travel from time to time
• Valid driver’s licence is important