Are you a Project Engineer who has proven experience with an exceptional track record in the C&I solar PV arena?
Well, I client is looking for you! The client is a known player in the industry, a mover a shaker who designs and installs renewable energy solutions across South Africa and right up into Africa!
Sound like your next career move? Well, this is what you will need in order to be considered for the role…
- Impressive management and engineering experience;
- Proven intelligent design work;
- Demonstrable project roll-out success (within time, quality and budget expectations);
- Ability to manage projects from the initial stages through to construction;
- Master at producing technical reports;
- Experience ensuring all preliminary requirements and planning is secured and ready for implementation.
You will be liaising with various stakeholders along the value chain, working closely with your design support team members, managing installation teams and advising clients on customised solutions. Using your commercial acumen, you will keep abreast of potential opportunities and mitigate all technical risks as you assess sites and products.
If you tick all the above boxes, then we will be in touch!
- Engineering Degree is vital (Electrical preferred)
- Project Management certificate is favourable
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role within the Rooftop Solar PV industry
- Excellent PVSyst, CAD and other relative software package skills are vital
- Experience with conducting development tasks (design reviews & shade analysis)
- Strong report writing skills and excellent management ability
- Must be willing to travel extensively