Our client, a global player in the Renewable Energy market, is looking to expand their business to Madagascar. As part of their vision to provide clean energy projects to emerging markets they need an experienced Project Developer to establish a footprint within the Malagasy market.
If you have a passion for finding new business ventures, specifically within the clean energy sector, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark.
The focus for these projects will be within Hydro, Solar, Wind, and Biogas.
We are looking for an individual who has an established network in Madagascar and someone who is willing to do the footwork to make this another success story in fighting climate change.
- Engineering, Financial or Law degree
- MBA is advantageous
- 7+ years’ experience in a development capacity in the renewable energy or infrastructure environment - SPECIFICALLY in Madagascar region
- Strong financially modelling, commercial agreement negotiation and reporting experience is a must
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to speak additional languages including French and Portuguese is essential
- Experience handling pre-qualification actionables including; project feasibility, tender document preparation, tendering, interviews, tender analyses and making recommendations
- Ability to coordinate and manage teams across the project life cycle is a must
- Must be willing to travel throughout Africa