AltGen Recruitment, founded in 2012, has as a mission, the redeployment of skills into the Renewable Energy industry. To date we have successfully placed 1,000 + skilled professionals into a broad cross-selection of RE developers, constructions firms and consulting companies and we have provided a broad range of consulting services into RE in the job creation and skills formalization arenas. With branches in CT (Head Office), Nairobi (Kenya) and Ebene (Mauritius), AltGen is truly a pan-African business.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Recruiter with experience in Financial Recruitment to slot into our team based environment. You will be bright and passionate and will be prepared to partner and grow with us through bringing with you a combination of attributes that include:
- Time and Project Traffic Management – you will be relied upon to have a constant finger-on-the-pulse, ensuring that your team is delivering a well-priced and quality product on time every time, through real time goal orientated project management principles
- Reporting skills – you will be responsible for collating activity related statistics that ensure full visibility on the productivity pipeline
- Process Efficiency – by being in the centre of activity with clear visibility on the pipeline you will be relied upon to ensure that our processes have as few ‘clicks’ as possible by being robust yet extremely efficient
- Information Repository – you will also serve as the intellectual property of the company, ensuring that legislative requirements and corporate governance principles are current and adhered to.
- In short, you will support management reporting, information flow and business management processes and contribute to business planning and efficiency
DAILY ACTIVITY ROSTER:
Sourcing via various portals, interviewing, taking references, loading information onto the back office system, sourcing, collating offers of employment, dissecting payslips, negotiating offers, industry research, processing placements, doing background checks, calculating fees, amongst others.
In the medium term, once the necessary body of experience has been built up, it is envisaged that the role will evolve into being more of a client facing type of role.
- Month 1 – 3: Regardless of your skills or experience, with AltGen, you will start out in an administrative capacity, learning about our processes and understanding our industry niche
- Months 4 – 6: Once you have our processes under your belt, you will then start to recruit in earnest, developing a specialised market vertical, with our guidance
- Months 7 – 12: This is when the “sales” part kicks in, and you can start to earn commission
- After the first year, there is a bedding in period as you become really good at what you do, and thereafter we can consider other possibilities. AltGen is always looking to expand into new geographies and into new markets, so expansion and development is a real possibility
The basic salary is one of the best in the business and within 2 years you should be able to earn your basic salary X 2 in commission.
For more information, call 021 880 2561 an ask for Lindy, or to apply for this role, email a 1-page CV and photo via the apply button!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and if we do not respond within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel and Word
Exposure to the RE industry is the ultimate bonus
Strong ability to work in a team-based and collaborative environment